We are part of
the Christian Reformed Church
- We call ourselves Christian because we are followers of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that he is the center of human history.
- We’re called Reformed because we grow on a branch of the church tree that emerged from the Protestant Reformation in sixteenth-century Europe.
- We’re a Church because we believe God has called us together to be a people who belong to him and live for him.
Cornerstone Church Distinctives
Get to know more about what we believe.
In Theology: Reformed
- We trust wholly in the sovereign grace of God in and over all things.
In Polity: Presbyterian
- Specifically, our church polity is Pastor/Elder-led and Council-ruled.
In Baptism: Paedobaptist
- We practice and teach the baptism of believers and their children.
In Communion: Open
- All professing Christians are welcome to share communion at our church.
In Roles: Complementarian
- We believe God created male and female as complementary expressions of the image of God to fulfill unique and distinct roles.
In Affections: Charismatic
- We are committed to pursue all the fullness of God with use of his spiritual gifts in the life of the church.